Click here for a printable version
- Any angler(s) who desire to participate in the Florida Keys Gold Cup Sailfish Championship must be entered and accepted with entry fees paid by November 12, 2022 to be guaranteed a spot in the championship.
- The Florida Keys Gold Cup Sailfish Championship consists of the Islamorada Sailfish Tournament, the Islamorada Fishing Club's Captains Cup Sailfish Tournament and the Cheeca Lodge Presidential Sailfish Tournament. This is a team tournament with more than one angler allowed per boat. Teams must fish aboard the same boat in all three tournaments. However, each tournament operates under their own set of rules and the Islamorada Sailfish Tournament has no restrictions on the number of anglers. The Cheeca Lodge Presidential Tournament and the Islamorada Fishing Club have limited number of anglers allowed. At least one angler on each team must participate in all three events. In order to qualify for the high point angler award the angler must participate in all three events.
- Point scoring will be on both a team and individual basis. The team scoring the highest number of releases first shall be deemed the Overall Champions. The single angler scoring the highest number of releases first shall be deemed the High Point Angler.
- Entry fees will not be refunded to any angler or anglers who so declares that he or she is participating in the Florida Keys Gold Cup Sailfish Championship tournaments, UNLESS said angler(s) notify the Tournament Director of each Tournament in writing requesting a refund of entry fees 10 days prior to the time of the "Kick-Off" dinner of the first tournament. Entries are non-transferable unless so approved by the Tournament Directors of each event.
- Boat substitutions may only be made if approved by the Tournament Directors.
Sunday, January 22, 2023
Location: Cheeca Lodge and Spa Presidential Sailfish Tournament
Cash Prizes Plus
HIGH POINT ANGLER
OVERALL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM
OVERALL CAPTAIN & MATE
SECOND PLACE TEAM
SECOND PLACE CAPTAIN & MATE
THIRD PLACE TEAM
THIRD PLACE CAPTAIN & MATE